When is the next July Retreat?
July 24-27, 2017 at DBU (3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75211).
Attending the BSM Staff July Retreat is required of all BSM Directors, Associates, Assistants, and Campus Missionaries. Volunteer Directors are invited to attend. Not sure if you are required to attend? Call us at 214-828-5250.
We plan travel in groups and assume you will be leaving from and returning to your campus. Alternate travel plans might not be reimbursed. We will work to accommodate your desired travel but cannot guarantee your plans will work or be reimbursed.
- Please fill out the July Retreat 2017 Questionnaire by 6/15/17 to let us know of your attendance, travel plans, roommate choices, food limitations, etc.
- Cindy Zoller will send flight confirmations via Southwest Airlines to those who are flying. If you have any questions, please email her at email@example.com.
- Everyone else will be assigned to a car pool. Be sure to check the travel document and contact those in your carpool.
- Here is 2017's Travel Assignments
- Registration is Monday from 11:00am - 12:30pm in the Great Hall (where we eat meals).
- Please eat lunch before you arrive.
- As always, be prepared to have your picture taken Monday morning during registration.
- We are guests of DBU!
- Nice jeans can be worn, girls can wear capris.
- No flip flops.
- Shorts can be worn during free/rec time only.
- No holes in clothes please (except for button holes, zippers, neck/arm/leg holes, etc.)
- Tuesday Celebration Dinner is business casual (Men: slacks like Dockers. Ladies: slacks or dresses.)
- Also, you can bring recreation clothing for swimming, gym, jogging, golf, etc.
- We will be in dorm rooms so you will need to bring your own twin sheets or sleeping bag, pillow, towels, hand soap, etc.
Details While On Campus
DBU Wifi Access
Dorm doors lock at 11pm. RAs are on duty until 12:30am. You can call an RA after 12:30am if you need to enter dorms. Spence 214-333-7101, Williams 214-333-5455